Knowledge Management // Non-Profit Educational Consultant // 2021 – Present
- Facilitate knowledge capture, knowledge organization, continuous learning, and best practices communication between and among ERS project and working teams to ensure the transfer of lessons learned
- Support the Practice Areas and Functional Teams to develop and curate technical, codifiable content to be shared on ERS knowledge platforms
- Design and oversee a process for ERS team members to easily access and deliver tacit or personalized knowledge — making it possible for every staff member (regardless of seniority or title) to access and leverage institutional knowledge, connections, relationships, and shared knowledge in support of mission-critical work
- Facilitate the knowledge sharing and storage process at consulting project start-up and close-out
- Provide 1-1 coaching and support to consulting and core services team members as they carry out their work — point colleagues to resources, build their skills in navigating our knowledge platforms, etc.
Marketing & Operations // Various Companies // 2020 – Present
- Execute day-to-day operations of multiple digital media email marketing campaigns ensuring creative assets and details are accurately communicated and implemented.
- Analyze and track campaign performance & data and recommend adjustments for content, bandwidth, and copy based on findings.
- Audit and optimize sales funnels and UX for franchises and products.
- Streamline and implement internal processes to increase business operations efficiency.
Executive Recruitment // HR & Human Capital Services // 2019 – 2020
- Lead Marketing and Revenue Generation team meetings with colleagues weekly to assess opportunities and risk management during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Collaborated with Operations Manager to analyze KPI reporting and market research to develop workflows, email campaigns, and outreach strategies.
- Coached and counseled candidates through interview processes, resume and cover letter writing, and job search strategies.
- Developed partnerships with hiring managers and executives in the Greater Boston area to identify, qualify, and present qualified candidates for positions varying from entry to executive levels.
Outreach & Programming // Youth Leadership Non-Profit // 2017 – 2019
- Designed and implemented recruitment strategies that included school-based recruitment events, Sponsor management, and presentations with community partners.
- Implemented lead generation and email outreach method via Salesforce to increase lead communication by 80%.
- Doubled and maintained a portfolio of 80 Partnerships spanning 55 schools in the Greater Memphis Area to recruit 6th-11th grade students for BRIDGES Leadership Programs.
- Recruited and assisted 1,600 applicants for the Bridge Builders COLLABORATE Summer Leadership Conferences.
- Strategically scheduled, planned, and identified recruitment opportunities that targeted 130 schools in 12 school districts across 3 states (TN, MS, AR) to promote three levels of programming.
- Supervised program logistics, inventory, and communications for the 7th-10th grade Bridge Builders COLLABORATE program.